About the Property:
Sparkling, spacious three-bedroom, two-bath North and East home beloved by one family for 63 years.
- Open living room/ dining room
- Updated kitchen with new appliances, quartz counters and new retro flooring, and adjacent laundry room.
- Master suite with newly refreshed master bath
- Two additional bedrooms and hall bath with separate tub and shower.
- Huge family room with fireplace and new carpeting, opens to the backyard. The room is large and versatile and could serve many functions: office, playroom, exercise studio, and more.
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout most rooms and freshly painted interior.
- Level drought-tolerant yard backyard and sweetly landscaped front yard
- Sewer lateral compliant, new water heater and newer wall furnace
- Detached one-car garage
- A stone’s throw to a neighborhood preschool and close to shops, public transit, parks, and freeways. There are many exciting plans afoot for Richmond including a proposed ferry terminal to SF and an expansion of the UC Berkeley Campus and Lawrence Berkeley Labs to Richmond.